Units in the Dosolair 54 series are ideally suited for return air from processes. The structural design allows a complete cleaning of the heat recovery system very easily. The recuperator of polypropy ene is pollutant resistant, microbially not metabolisable and allows the use in many different areas, for example in industrial and kitchen applications.
Further performance parameters and options:
- Filtering the air in any operating mode
- Corrosion-free heat exchanger made from polypropylene
- Pumped hot water heating coil
- Thermal bridge factor TB1
- Individually controllable perforance parameters
- Complete unit, ready to connect, contains all structural elements for comfort air conditioning, including all control and regulation fittings
- Intensive quality inspection with factory test run
- Recirculation air heating damper
- Pumped chilled water cooling coil
- Pressure reversal
- Outdoor installation
- Remote maintenance
- And many more
At a glance:
- For heat and cooling recovery
- Energy-saving EC fans
- Intelligent air bypass duct
- Two-stage supply air filtration
- Integrated defrosting function
- Compact design Integrated control and regulation system, compatible with all conventional building management systems
- Freely configurable HVAC system
- Fulfils the requirements of VDI 6022
In case of low outside temperatures the system operates completely in heat recovery mode. The standard heating coil compensates for ventilation and transmission heat losses of the building as required.
All recuperative heat exchangers tend to ice over in the exhaust air section in case of low outside temperatures. In defrost operation, the OA-SA bypass opens, reducing the outside air flow rate going through the recuperator. The heat contained in the return air melts any ice in the heat exchanger, while the airflow rate routed past the recuperator is precisely regulated.
As the outside air temperatures rise, the heat recovery requirement is reduced. The OA/SA bypass damper, which runs along the entire depth of the device, is continuously regulated in order to achieve the desired supply air temperature.
If the outside temperatures continue to rise, the heat recovery is bypassed. The structural design of the OA/SA bypass ensures that the pressure losses within the unit are low and that the power consumption of both fans in bypass mode is also low.
If the outside temperature rises above the return temperature, the highly efficient heat exchanger is used as a “cooling recovery system”. The warm outside air is cooled by the return air.
Recirculation Air Operation (heating)*
In recirculation air mode, the outdoor and exhaust air dampers are closed. The air is heated via the heating coil. Rooms which are not used all of the time, such as lecture halls or sports halls, can therefore be quickly heated before being used.
* only possible with optional recirculation air heating damper