Adconair 76AIR VOLUME FLOW: 2,600 – 23,600 m³/h
Comfort air conditioning unit with counterflow plate heat exchanger
With its counterflow plate heat exchanger, the Adconair 76 series is setting new standards in the ventilation industry. The new heat exchanger works with a real counterflow proportion of over 80%. The internal pressure losses of the heat recovery system measure just 150 Pa. Adconair units are optimally adapted for use in comfort air conditioning. The unit series is designed to comply with the requirements of the highest energy efficiency classes. Ideal areas of application include all residential and nonresidential buildings. Thanks to its high capacity and intelligent regulation system, the units always create an excellent indoor climate.
Further performance parameters and options:
- Corrosion-free counterflow plate heat exchanger made from polypropylene
- EC fans/EffiVent
- Pumped hot water air heater
- Integrated heat recovery bypass for “free cooling”
- Integrated freely programmable control and regulation unit
- Complete unit – the unit is delivered ready to install
- Intensive quality inspection with factory test run
- Complete cleaning of the heat exchanger possible without dismantling
- Adiabatic evaporative cooling
- Integrated compressor refrigeration system (type approved PED97/23/EG with output-regulated heat-pump and microchannel condenser) – also available as reversable system
- Constantly regulated recirculation air heating damper
- Recuperator in short version
- Outdoor installation
- Remote maintenance
- And many more
At a glance:
- Suitable for all building types
- Designed for the requirements of the highest energy efficiency classes
- Heat recovery rate of more than 90% with just 150 Pa pressure loss
- HRC class H1, even at high air velocities
- Integrated defrosting function
- Thermal bridge factor kb = 0.78 – class TB1
- Two-stage supply air filtration
- Fulfils the requirements of the German Energy Saving Ordinance (EnEV) and the German Renewable Energies Heat Act (EEWärmeG) and the VDI 6022
- Summer bypass of the heat recovery system for both air flow paths
In case of low outside temperatures the system operates completely in heat recovery mode. The counterflow-plate heat exchanger enables the recovery of more than 90% of the heat contained in the return air. The standard heating coil compensates for ventilation and transmission heat losses of the building as required.
All recuperative heat exchangers tend to ice over in the exhaust air section in the case of low outside temperatures. The integrated defrosting circuit melts any ice build-up by opening the RA-EA bypass, which directs the return air straight to the area of any possible ice. The intake of fresh air is not interrupted during defrost mode.
As the outside air temperatures rise, the heat recovery requirement is reduced. The bypass dampers, which run along the entire depth of the unit, are continuously regulated in order to achieve the desired supply air temperature..
If the outside temperatures continue to rise, the heat recovery is completely bypassed. The structural design of the bypasses over both airflow paths ensures that the pressure losses within the device are low and that the power consumption of both fans in bypass mode is also reduced to a minimum.
As the outside air temperatures rise, the heat recovery requirement is reduced. The bypass dampers, which run along the entire depth of the unit, are continuously regulated in order to achieve the desired supply air temperature.. If the outside temperatures continue to rise, the heat recovery is completely bypassed. The structural design of the bypasses over both airflow paths ensures that the pressure losses within the device are low and that the power consumption of both fans in bypass mode is also reduced to a minimum.
If the outside temperature rises above the return air temperature, the highly efficient heat exchanger is used as a “cooling recovery system”. The warm outside air is cooled by the return air.
Recirculation Air Operation (heating)*
In recirculation air mode, the outdoor and exhaust air dampers are closed. The air is heated as required via the heating coil. Rooms which are not used all of the time, such as lecture halls or sports halls, can therefore be quickly heated before being used.
* only possible with optional recirculation air heating damper